Pop up content
Prevent Operator Mistakes and Speed Response
Join this Free, one-hour Web seminar on Wednesday October 7th. This event is sponsored by GE.
Don’t just acknowledge SCADA alarms — drive the right actions.
Even with your best operators, manual processes lack consistency. You can’t be sure which procedures your operators followed or even whether they knew the right steps to take. With fourth generation HMI/SCADA, you can guide operators through the right steps and verify their actions.
In this one-hour webinar, learn how you can move from manual or paper-based procedures to electronic work instructions in your HMI/SCADA to:
• Guide operator actions right in their familiar HMI/SCADA screens
• Bridge your Operations and Maintenance – spanning event, work order, action, order closed
• Capture best practices before experts retire and drive across teams
• Minimize training time and costs
• Compare staff performance and processes to optimize
• Ease compliance by enforcing procedures
Read more and register here!