What is Innovation?
The first time I was introduced to Novotek was over 20 years ago and I remember being very impressed to see so many customers caring about their people, providing them with a data interface designed around the human user by using iFix. To me, they were early adopters, but it was also the earliest signs of industrial digitalisation. Today, many years later, we see a far more complex industrial world and challenging demands where technology plays an important role. I am however more convinced than ever that every innovation and business transformation starts with a story and one simple mission: made by people for people, to change things for the better.
Our People stories in May
• We strengthened our organisation and employed new people in UK, Denmark, Norway and Sweden so we can be there for our customers today and in future.
• Sharing expertise and ideas around efficient utilization of IoT solutions is crucial for our customers’ future digitalisation and therefore we took part in IoT Nordic Week 2021 in Finland, engaging in multiple workshops.
• In Switzerland, we had the opportunity to help several customers connect their heterogeneous park of machines to extract requested data. And as you all know, without data there is no insight and no story, so this was a very appreciated initiative.
• Our Digital Transformation Centre of Excellence in Leeds/UK has been confirmed and we are now busy putting together our story connecting People, Process and Technology. I can’t wait to see it go live in the autumn.
• Being an established “knowledge house” for our customers, we continue to offer high-quality training and received the opportunity to provide OPC Certification training through the OPC Training Institute.
“No organization ever created an innovation. People innovate, not companies.”
All in all, my first three weeks have convinced me that I am at the right place! I am surrounded by colleagues who are equally motivated and determined to put people first, innovating user-friendly processes through the power of technology.
/ Veronika Grozdanovska – Chief Innovation Officer Novotek AB