Pop up content
Be part of the next industrial revolution
Are you curious about what happens "under the bonnet" of industrial operations? And would you like to help manufacturers, utility operators and their suppliers modernise their operations and find innovative ways to use new tech? Today's technologies can help our customers build more competitive, more sustainable and more flexible operations - and Novotek's job is to help them discover and unlock their potential.
We're looking for inside sales people to join a new office in Leeds that will be an important hub in our growth. You'll work alongside field sales and solutions architects, with a good view of how your career with Novotek can develop.
What You'll Do
- Help introduce Novotek's portfolio of solutions to people in different roles across a range of UK and Irish industry sectors
- Support our field teams by working closely to develop contacts and opportunities within our existing customer base
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound calls and emails
- Qualify opportunities and work with sales operations to drive them through our proposal processes
- Develop a working understanding of the architectures, configurations and capabilities of the solutions we offer
- Enter, update, and maintain CRM information on leads, prospects, and opportunities
What We Offer
- Customers and solutions that will interest you!
- Competitive salary and incentive scheme
- Opportunities to progress your career in a variety of directions
- Ongoing personal development through technical training and professional skills training
- At least 1 - 3 years' of sales experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competence with common workplace applications such as Microsoft Office
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- Skills with modern engineering or IT development tools and methods is useful, but not essential
Please submit your CV and cover letter to email@example.com, under the subject line "Inside Sales Position"