Pop up content
Plant Information - Novotek Components
Novotek Components are modules of additional functionality packaged as components. These components are designed to work with standard products like iFIX and Historian. Novotek focuses on bundling these product functionalities to simplify the deployment and suitability for their markets. Our components are defined according to end customer needs and implemented to fit large customer groups.
Below, under the Product Information tab you can find datasheets for our components. For some of these products we also can supply demo versions for you to test. Contact our sales team on 0141 332 1551 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Novotek Components for iFIX
- Novotek Alarm Control - group you iFIX alarms and enable/disable with a click.
- Novotek Alarm Stats - analyse alarm history from iFIX.
- Novotek Messenger - distribute iFIX alarms to external units via email, fax, GSM etc.
- Novotek SMS Direct Control - a separate module for Messenger to distribute alarms over GSM modem and allow for parameter control, alarm acknowledges and value reporting via SMS.
- Novotek Runtime - calculates running times of objects.
- DUSiFIX - integration between IDUS maintenance system and iFIX.
- Novotek Visual Time Channels - Flexible and graphical time channel for Proficy iFIX and OPC Servers.
Novotek Components for Historian
- Novotek Alarm Analysis - analyse alarms and events stored in Historian.
- Novotek File Collect Converter - automatically reformat textfiles for Historian File Collector import.
- Novotek Report Plus - web based tool for creating efficient and powerful reports.
- Novotek Trend View - advanced trend viewer for Historian data.
- Novotek OPC HDA - opens up Proficy Historian for your own client applications through standard OPC HDA interface.
Identify problem areas with Novotek Alarm Analysis.
If you find yourself have problems with identifying what alarms are most frequent or causing most announce. Or if you want to make reports of how many and what alarms have occurred in certain areas, the Novotek Alarm Analysis ActiveX component
will help you.